Mental health and wellness is important for all people, and a key component for academic, athletic, and professional success.
- Visit the Stress-Reduction Room to de-stress and learn about the resources we have.
- Read about the Mental Wellness Peer Educators, students who volunteer 3-5 hours a week of their time to mental health and wellness work on campus.
- Learn about programs and workshops we have related to mental health and wellness
- Discover Soulful Sit-downs, our weekly peer-led discussions about life's bigger questions!
- Hear about SOULscape, the weekend-long retreat held once a semester to take a deeper dive into life's big questions.
- Looking to request sleep kits? Fill out a form here!