Wellness Ambassador Certificate Program
Registration is now open for both spring sessions!
The Wellness Ambassador Certificate Program is designed to train undergraduate students in the Syracuse campus community to be health-aware peers that help to increase knowledge and utilization of campus resources while promoting healthy decision-making. The Wellness Ambassador Certificate Program is a six-week collaborative program offered by the Office of Health Promotion and other campus partners that covers a broad range of topic areas, including:
- Mental health and wellness
- Self-treatment and basic healthcare
- Alcohol and other drug safety
- Relationships and sexual violence
- Diversity and inclusion
- Bystander intervention
There will be two sessions run in spring 2017:
- Session 1 on Thursdays from 5:15-7:15pm from January 26th through March 2nd
- Session 2 on Wednesdays from 10am-12pm from March 22nd through April 26th
Participants must attend all six sessions to be certified.